At Security Concepts, we take great pride in our unparalleled standards for safety. Safety has always been and always will be our number one priority. Security Concepts works tirelessly to provide the resources and support that ensure the safety of our clients, employees, and those who may be present at our job sites.
All Security Concepts employees are enrolled in our one-of-a-kind learning management system which provides immediate and recurring training in safety, industry development, and quality control. Our dedicated Director of Safety & Compliance ensures all safety programs are followed, proper training occurs, and our SAFETY FIRST culture remains at the forefront. Security Concepts is certified by and/or meets the requirements put forth by NFPA, ISNetworld, and OSHA.
THE COMPANY’S SAFETY PROGRAM INCLUDES:
- Top to bottom commitment to our SAFETY FIRST culture
- Continual training and education of all personnel with special attention given to new employees and job-specific duties.
- Monthly safety training topics, administered and tracked through our Safety LMS, E-Safety
- Providing personal protective equipment (PPE) to all personnel as required ensuring its proper use
- Compliance with high standards of vendor management service, ISNetworld
For additional information about our Safety First program and our commitment to health & safety, please contact our Director of Safety and Compliance, Tim Butler:
email@example.com | 781.380.0780
A message to our customers regarding COVID-19:
The health of our customers and employees during these unprecedented times is paramount. Security Concepts is committed to following the guidelines and practices set by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) along with state and local protocols. All employees have been trained via our COVID-19 Awareness Program. Employees travel with and use disinfectant on all equipment, wear the required face coverings and PPE while on the job, and strictly adhere to all travel restrictions.