Our comprehensive capabilities span all your facility needs including security system design, commercial security, video surveillance, intrusion protection, and more.
Integrated Security and Technology Solutions
Without the proper security, your business is vulnerable to internal and external theft. Security Concepts can ensure your facility is protected with state-of-the-art technology and processes customized to meet your specific security needs. Our commercial alarm systems are supported by the nation’s leading monitoring center and direct links to local law-enforcement and emergency authorities.
Security Concepts is devoted to providing you with consistent monitoring, rapid response, top-tier communications, and incident resolution, 24/7/365.
Our team of security specialists will custom design a system based on the unique needs of your business and property. We offer integrated systems connecting access control, video monitoring, intrusion detection and element detection.
Security Concepts offers the installation, service, and monitoring of:
- Intrusion Detection & Burglar Alarm
- Fire Alarm Systems
- Access Control Systems (Card Access)
- Video Surveillance Systems
- Building Automation
- Low-Temperature Alarm
- Flood Detection
- Medical Alert
- Infant Abduction and Wandering Patient Monitoring
- Intercom Systems
- Audio/Video Systems
- Telephone Systems
Security System Design
Security Concepts offers professional and reliable services that are customized to meet your specific security needs. We offer in-depth consultations to understand your goals and the current situation, and craft a long-term solution that is right for you.
Security Concepts helps clients assess risk, design, specify and implement the proper state of the art security measures to protect your people, assets, and facilities. We properly assess threats, identify vulnerability and risk, and develop cost-effective security management and design solutions for them.
Meeting the minimum may not be the best protection for your facility and our risk and vulnerability assessments will lead to a correct design to mitigate your risks in a cost-effective and efficient manner.
We are committed to service and will work hard to ensure your security needs are addressed and that you are 100% satisfied with our service.
In today’s world, companies encounter many types of risks in their work environments. Those risks include:
- workplace violence
- accidents on the job
- workman comp cases
- protection of the employees and patrons
- assets of the business
When these situations arise, the ability of a company to assess a situation, plan a course of action and respond quickly is paramount for employee’s safety and for the protection of the business. In order to accurately assess the situation, we need good information. A picture or video is often the only way we can fully understand a situation.
Benefits of Video Surveillance
- Legal Concerns – Address legitimate claims and refute false ones with the use of visual proof of the incident.
- Employee Safety – Keep your employees safe by knowing who is coming and going from your facility.
- Operational Improvements – Security Concepts video surveillance can be used to monitor materials, the manufacture processes and valuable assets while reducing loss.
- Digital Video Recording – DVR captures critical video that can be archived easily and immediately.
- Network Video Recording – NVR captures and archives critical video utilizing the latest in I.P. technology.
- Camera Surveillance – Surveillance cameras are easily installed and come in many shapes and sizes, sleek and non-intrusive. Security Concepts is up to date on the latest technology and advances in security to protect property.
- Fully Integrated Systems – Security Concepts video surveillance systems can be integrated with access control and intrusion detection for a fully integrated security system.
The most successful way to control and monitor entry to your facility is with an electronic access control system. These systems allow authorized personnel to set schedules and restrict access of the credential holders. A mechanical lock & key does its job – but what happens when a key is lost? Did someone make a copy? Do you have to re-key all doors? An access control system solves all the complications and security concerns you may have with a mechanical lock.
Pairing your access control system with a video intercom to control visitor access is the best way to secure your building!
Benefits of Access Control systems:
- Allow & restrict access to the building, a room, or any specified area
- Set day and time schedules for each individual credential holder
- Keep a record of who comes and goes, and when
- Track occupancy at your building
- Eliminate mechanical keys, reducing the likelihood of unauthorized personnel obtaining access to the building
- Integrate with video and intrusion alarm systems for a full circle solution
Whether the target of a vandal or an experienced intruder, the days when a simple lock and key could keep your valuables safe are long behind us. With a professionally monitored security system from Security Concepts, you can protect your home or business, employees and customers, regardless of the threat. We will provide you with custom intrusion detection solutions specifically designed to meet your unique requirements. Using only the most modern technology, devices, and detectors, you’ll have peace of mind that the authorities are notified in case of an alarm.
Benefits of Alarm Systems:
- Intrusion protection of your home or business
- Mobile application for remote arming/disarming and system notifications
- Real time alerts to your mobile device in case of alarm
- 24/7 professional monitoring so that emergency personnel can be dispatched immediately
- Integration with video and access systems for a full circle solution
In today’s business environment, effective A/V systems are a critical part of day to day operations. From conference room and video conferencing solutions, to public address and speaker systems, Security Concepts can provide any client with professional-grade technology that will unequivocally improve the workplace.
Benefits of Audio Visual solutions:
- Increased interaction and comprehension
- Improved in-person meeting experience
- Easy-to-use video conferencing
- Enhanced customer experience at your facility
- Concise and fast communication or training
A business’s network can be the backbone of their entire operation. Security Concepts employs technicians experienced in providing pristine head end buildouts and top-end structured cabling in preparation of your building’s network. Whether you need internet, telephone, or data, we are the right choice to ensure an organized and accurate setup.
Benefits of Network Infrastructure from Security Concepts:
- Clean & organized head-end network rack, making troubleshooting seamless
- Phone and internet infrastructure anywhere you choose
- Systems integration over the network
- IT support
- Cable management solutions